Dunklin County Collector & Treasurer
Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic we have the following options to pay your taxes
- We will be accepting in-person payments at the courthouse through an outside window located up the steps on the South Side of the Square.
- We will have a drop box available inside of the courthouse near the tax office
- Mail in your payment to: Dunklin County Collector
P O Box 445
Kennett, MO 63857
You MUST return all statements with your payment in order for us to process the payment.
All checks must have a physical address, phone number, and driver’s license number on them. Checks must be made out for the correct amount due. You may pay All County taxes with one check.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during these trying times.
The Office of County Collector is a Countywide elected position for a term of four years. Our Goal is to serve the citizens of Dunklin County in a responsible and respectful way, by providing friendly, efficient, and accountable services while fulfilling our obligation to follow the Statutes of the State of Missouri.
The County Collector is responsible for the Collection and distribution of all current and past due property taxes. For the county and various political subdivisions within the County, which have authorized property tax levies. Such as:
- The Ambulance District
- Health Center
- The State
- The Townships
- Road & Bridge
- Sheltered Workshop
The collection of Merchant and Auctioneer license, Railroad and Utility Taxes and Levee and Drainage assessments are also the responsibility of the County Collector.
The Collector’s Office is also responsible for conducting the delinquent tax certificate sale held the fourth Monday of August every year. Primary tax records are maintained and held for public use with the Collector’s Office.
No tax information will be given over the phone. You can do the following for information:
- Show up in person at the Dunklin County Courthouse Room 203
- Fax; there will be a $3 fee for each parcel
- By mail (Please call or visit office for fees)