- Dunklin County Collector & Treasurer
Dunklin County Collector & Treasurer
PLEASE READ - updated 11/8/2021
- ALL COUNTY TAXES ARE PAID TO THE COUNTY. You must return the statement with your payment in order for us to process the payment.
- CITY taxes are paid to each City. Do not mail or pay the County and City taxes together. Your check WILL be returned.
- All checks must have a physical address, phone number and a drivers license number on them. Checks must be made out for the correct amount due. You may pay ALL County taxes with one check.
- We do not accept partial payments or part cash-part check payments. We accept Cash, Credit and Debit Cards, Personal Checks with the information requested on them, Bank Checks and Money Orders.
- Delinquent taxes must be paid before current taxes can be accepted.
Each August Dunklin County offers for sale any Real Estate with Taxes 2 years old. (Per State Statute)
PLEASE PAY ONLINE OR MAIL PAYMENT TO AVOID LONG LINES
|MAKE CHECK OUT TO:||Kathy Rasberry, Collector|
|OR:||Dunklin County Collector|
|and MAIL TO:||P.O. BOX 445|
Kennett, MO 63857
Visit dunklincountycollector.com to pay online.
ANY Check sent in without statements will be returned.
If paying in person a fee will be charged to have a duplicate statement printed.
The Office of County Collector is a Countywide elected position for a term of four years. Our Goal is to serve the citizens of Dunklin County in a responsible and respectful way, by providing friendly, efficient, and accountable services while fulfilling our obligation to follow the Statutes of the State of Missouri.
The County Collector is responsible for the Collection and distribution of all current and past due property taxes. For the county and various political subdivisions within the County, which have authorized property tax levies. Such as:
- The Ambulance District
- Health Center
- The State
- The Townships
- Road & Bridge
- Sheltered Workshop
The collection of Merchant and Auctioneer license, Railroad and Utility Taxes and Levee and Drainage assessments are also the responsibility of the County Collector.
The Collector’s Office is also responsible for conducting the delinquent tax certificate sale held the fourth Monday of August every year. Primary tax records are maintained and held for public use with the Collector’s Office.
No tax information will be given over the phone. You can do the following for information:
- Show up in person at the Dunklin County Courthouse Room 203
- Fax; there will be a $3 fee for each parcel
- By mail (Please call or visit office for fees)